"I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there." - Richard Feynman
Photograph by Kevin R. Vixie
Hello! I am an undergraduate at Washington State University, double majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics. I am avidly studying to learn about the mechanisms that cultivate and nurture intelligence. In this regard, this interest has lead me towards the area of Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning
- Geometric Analysis and Measure Theory
- Datamining Methods and Bioinformatics
My current goals entail to becoming more adept at analysis and strengthening my mathematical background, as well as improving my programming skills.
Past and Current Projects
Generally coded in Python (because it's free!)
- Tag Recommender System for a CMS
- Neural Network Implementation ran on GPUs
- Other small projects exploring various ML algorithms (clustering and classification)
Pattern Learning and Machine Learning by Christopher M. Bishop
Topology: A First Course by James Munkres
Convex Analysis and Variational Problems by Ivar Ekeland and Roger Temam
Analysis for Applied Mathematics by Ward Cheney (highly recommended!)
- Music -- classical and modern guitar.
- Tea tasting (more like an addiction)
- Project Euclid (also an addiction)
- Rock climbing and hiking
- ... and cats.